Wally is building software for the next generation of social commerce. One of the most unheralded platform shifts happening right now is the e-commerce revolution happening on social platforms like TikTok, IG, and Youtube over the next few years. While everyone else is chasing the AI-wave, Wally has quickly and quietly become one of the top selling stores on TikTok Shop in just 2 short months, on pace to process 10s of millions of dollars in annual GMV. We've cracked the playbook on how to help influencers sell products online, and are looking to keep scaling up our early success. We have a long runway and are close to profitability.
Our initial product helps influencers import their Amazon Storefront into TikTok Shop and take advantage of the improved flow that the native TikTok Shop checkout provides.
Wally has raised funding from a series of top-notch early stage funds and angel investors, led by Afore.vc, Engineering Capital (Ashmeet Sidana), and top angels including Justin Kan (Twitch), Shiva Rajaraman (ex-VP Commerce, Facebook), Matt Knox (Reddit), Sriram Krishnan, Garrett Lord (Handshake), Hareesh Nagaraj (Audius), Dan Porter (Overtime), and Meera Clark (Redpoint Ventures).
We’re based in NYC near Union Sq.
We are looking for a talented Content Creator to generate engaging and original video content for our company’s TikTok account. This role will focus on promoting the products of our merchant partners with their provided sample products, emphasizing their unique selling points, and helping generate their first sales via the TikTok Shop marketplace.
If you have a knack for storytelling and an understanding of the TikTok landscape, we would love to have you on our team!
The role can be done remotely, but we have a preference for NYC-based applicants. This is a part-time role.
- Work closely with our merchant partners to understand the products and their unique selling points.
- Plan, shoot, edit, and post original video content to our TikTok account that promotes our merchant partners' products effectively.
- Stay updated with TikTok and TikTok Shop trends and incorporate them, as appropriate, into content creation.
- Collaborate with our merchant partners to ensure their brand message is consistent and effectively portrayed.
- Ensure all content aligns with brand standards and adheres to platform guidelines.
- Proven experience creating content, preferably for TikTok or similar platforms.
- Proficient in video editing software/tools (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
- Strong understanding of TikTok's platform, culture, and trends.
- Excellent storytelling skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to capture attention within a short time frame (e.g., the first few seconds of a video).
- Flexibility in adapting content strategies based on performance metrics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- $2k/mo or hourly
Want to find out more?
Email Mayank at email@example.com and include a link to your social media profiles