Wally is building software for the next generation of social commerce. Social platforms like TikTok, IG, and Youtube are currently leading the e-commerce revolution, with Wally providing influencers and merchants a way to work seamlessly together through this new era. Wally has quickly and quietly become one of the top selling stores on TikTok Shop, building the playbook on how to support influencers advertise products online.
On pace to process tens of millions of dollars in annual GMV, we have a comfortable runway and are close to profitability. Our initial product helps influencers import their Amazon Storefront into TikTok Shop and take advantage of the improved flow that the native TikTok Shop checkout provides.
Wally is headquartered out of New York City. This will be an on-site position in a central location in Manhattan. While we believe and encourage autonomy, in-person collaboration is strategically important for a company at our stage — both for velocity and company culture.
We now have many brands approaching us looking for help scaling on TikTok Shop. We want to bring on a merchant lead who can help us work with these brands and develop the right strategy on how to help them grow.
This person will create prescriptive and customized customer success plans based on customers goals & challenges, holding customers accountable to driving action, and reporting impact to all levels within the customer's organization. You will use creative problem solving to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Wally and TikTok Shop. Build strong relationships with customers and ensuring customer sentiment is strong, serving as an internal advocate for your customers and leading cross-functional efforts to solve for the customer
In this role you will also proactively identify and execute on areas for new content, program development or training to help drive customer success globally. You will also have an opportunity to collaboratively involve leadership across the business to drive customer value and contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
What we're looking for
This is a great opportunity for a hard working generalist. We could see former founders, future founders, or an experienced CSM who is looking to work towards a career shift into product management/special projects succeed in this role. The first 3-6 months will be focused on doing the work and gaining the expertise, and then eventually working with our engineering teams to transform that into a full product and feature set. You'll be instrumental in shaping the direction of the company and foundational in building this business unit.
- 4+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time
- Experience working at an e-commerce brand or servicing e-commerce clients
- Excellent program management skills, you are able to own customer projects from scoping & planning through to implementation and measuring success
- You are a trusted advisor to your customers, able to assist in prioritizing initiatives based on competing priorities and resources.
- You can effectively push back and challenge customers, and leverage data to reinforce your recommendations
- You have a a track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are adaptable to change and working in a fast paced environment
What we offer
- $125,000 USD salary
- Competitive equity (25bps+) in the company
- Paid holidays and unlimited PTO - we recommend employees enjoy 3-4 weeks a year.
- We provide health, vision, and dental insurance
Want to find out more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your social media profiles